UK Swap questionnaire

Part One: Crafting

Do you knit, crochet, or both?
I’m a knitter. Sometimes I do crochet, I’m plotting to make a Lacy's Child Top.

What do you like to make? Do you have a favourite project?
Actually I like almost everything. Clothing, bags, toys. I like to vary in my projects. Scarves are not really my thing, although I have seen some pretty ones lately, so I might change my mind about that.

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?
I love wool. BFL, Treliske Organic Merino, Jitterbug, Lorna’s Laces. Recently I got some bamboo yarns, they have a lovely soft feel and I’m looking forward to knit it.

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?
Don’t like the novelty yarns too much.

Do you do any other crafts?
I'm a yarn dyer and I started spinning with a hand spindle.

What knitting do you bring ‘on the go’?
Smaller projects, 'no-brainers' like socks, soakers, bags…

What do you carry your ‘on the go’ knitting in? Do you want something new?
I’ve a few ‘small project totes’. And I’m always in for something new.

Are there any knitting gifts (book, toy, yarn, item, tool) that you have been lusting over?
Oh yes!


Part Two: Your Favourites

What is your favourite colour? What is your least favourite colour?
I like most colours, purples the best. Dislike… difficult to answer. Solid orange, solid black.

What scents/smells do you like? What don’t you like?
I like the more fruity smells, not too strong. And I hate the smell of jasmin.

How do you like to pamper yourself? (bubble bath, hand creams, massage, manicure)
Always hand creams as they are very useful. Second lip balms.

What goodies to you like to treat your tummy with? (chocolate, biscuits, truffles, etc.)
I try not to…

Do you prefer tea or coffee while you knit? Any particular kind? Favourite mug/cup?
I’m a coffee addict, though I drink tea every now and then. I have some mugs I like more than others

Do you listen to/watch anything while you knit? (TVshow-Along, movies, music, podcasts)
I like to watch dvd’s. TV shows? Is there anything I need to watch?

Part Three: Living & Past-times

Where do you live in the UK? (General idea not address)
Mid-Cheshire, Northwich area.

Have you always lived here, or did you grow up somewhere else?
I did grow up in the Netherlands and moved to England 3 years ago.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would like to visit my friend Darcy in California. Countrywise I’d love to travel to Norway, Sweden or New Zealand.

If you couldn’t go to a knitting group, what other kind of gathering would you go to? (book club, tea party, yoga class, jewelery class, etc.)
Maybe a book club. I like to read.


What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)
Don't know. I'd like to think I'm unique :-)!


Final Part

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?
No.

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?
Not that I can think of.

Comments

Awww you said you would want to come visit me:)Your trying to make me melt into a soggy napkin arent you.lol HUGGERS!!!!Darcy
Ang said…
I have the same crochet project in my ravelry queue

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

101 About 100