Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Ravelry

YES! I like to have this title above a post, so therefore I decided to use it once. I am in quite some time now and have to say it is a great resource. They have wonderful stuff on there. But one disadvantage of Ravelry is it kind of interferes with posting new projects here on this blog. I will try to make it up with this post.

The Wild West longies are done for a while now and on their way home. It was fun to make them.



The pink ruffles longies are made of Blue Faced Leicester. Very pink, very girly...

WIP: a pair of longies knit up with Pirates Treasure. I love how the colours are turning out.

And then I want to share a colourway that seems to be very popular at the moment. It could have something to do with the name: Wicked Night.

6 comments:

Lieke said...

All your longies are so CUTE!

yvonnep said...

Is it really Ravelry why you blog less.... :-) ok. I like the Wild West thing! Must be a stud who is gonna wear that. And the wicked nights are far too wild for me...:-)

Mad about Craft said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
It is so nice to come across someone in the blogosphere that is so near geographically.
I love the embroidery you include in your knits.

greetje said...

woh Lizet, those longies are really nice! And the "Wicked nights" is also wonderful! A real 'wicked' color-combination... love it!

Myrthestiek said...

Great job you did on the pants. The pink ruffles are the favorit of the girls here ;-).

I love the colours on Pirates Treasure and also Wicked Night is really WICKED.

serajah said...

Mooie longies! ik vind die roze erg mooi!

Groetjes Serajah