Ravelry

YES! I like to have this title above a post, so therefore I decided to use it once. I am in quite some time now and have to say it is a great resource. They have wonderful stuff on there. But one disadvantage of Ravelry is it kind of interferes with posting new projects here on this blog. I will try to make it up with this post.

The Wild West longies are done for a while now and on their way home. It was fun to make them.



The pink ruffles longies are made of Blue Faced Leicester. Very pink, very girly...

WIP: a pair of longies knit up with Pirates Treasure. I love how the colours are turning out.

And then I want to share a colourway that seems to be very popular at the moment. It could have something to do with the name: Wicked Night.

Comments

Anonymous said…
All your longies are so CUTE!
Anonymous said…
Is it really Ravelry why you blog less.... :-) ok. I like the Wild West thing! Must be a stud who is gonna wear that. And the wicked nights are far too wild for me...:-)
Mad about Craft said…
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
It is so nice to come across someone in the blogosphere that is so near geographically.
I love the embroidery you include in your knits.
Anonymous said…
woh Lizet, those longies are really nice! And the "Wicked nights" is also wonderful! A real 'wicked' color-combination... love it!
Myrthestiek said…
Great job you did on the pants. The pink ruffles are the favorit of the girls here ;-).

I love the colours on Pirates Treasure and also Wicked Night is really WICKED.
serajah said…
Mooie longies! ik vind die roze erg mooi!

Groetjes Serajah

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

101 About 100