PIF package received!

The magic ball was not the only parcel I received Saturday, a few hours later a pink parcel came in. Yes, lovely colour :-). That was kind of a surprise, I did not expect a PIF package this early. Wanna know what was in the package? Well, some very pretty things. Maybe I better should not publish the pictures here, as I don't want to make you envious...

Isn't this lovely? I saw the counter bracelet on Lies' blog and was immediately in love with it. Now I have my very own (when D. does not have it... we are still struggling who likes the bracelet the most).




The whole lot. Also a beautiful needle case for my dpn's. Before Sunday they were all somewhere hiding in the house, now most of them are in this case. Funny coincidence is that I have another needle case since Sunday, but I'll blog about that one later... has something to do with the magic ball...




Oh, there was another surprise. This one for Dory. A lovely flowery bag and a magic drawing set. She loves it!

Dear Judith, thanks so much! xx. I cannot believe you did find time to do this while you are so busy with your house move!

Comments

Myrthestiek said…
What a great pkg. You're really spoiled! Lucky me; I'm also Judith's piffer :o))).
Judith said…
Oh no, two needle-holders in one weekend. What a strange coincidence. Wish I knew what was coming out of your magic ball, I could've made you something else.

Hope you have lots of needles to fill áll of your cases ;o)

Ciao,
Judith *a bit stressed about the move... should stop making pif-presents as it's just an avoiding-tactic for all the not-so-pleasant things that need to be done...
Dawn said…
What a great package! Love the stitch counter!
BabyLongLegs said…
Gah...I really had better get on with my PIF's.....
What a grandiose haul, Lizet :)

Love
Sarah xXx
Een famke said…
Tsjong dat is wel heeeel erg snel, wat een prachtige cadeautjes!! En je dochter mag maar blij zijn met zo'n creatieve moeder die alsmaar pakjes ontvangt, ook voor haar!!!
groetjes christien

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

A Knitter's Birthday...