Random facts

I have been tagged by Myrthestiek!

Okay, here are six random facts about me.

  • I was born ages ago in Zwolle (the Netherlands)
  • There is no yarn in my kitchen cupboards… yet
  • I’m fascinated by everything Amber related. The novels, the roleplay… I’m browsing the web for diaries and logs. Do write them myself too
  • I would love to find more time to practice spinning, to do more knitting, to take up a book and to read it in one day
  • For my sandwiches I love cheese and peanut butter
  • I don’t drive

I don’t tag anyone. If you feel to it, post six random facts about yourself on your blog and leave me a comment.

Comments

Myrthestiek said…
Nice !
IF you find the time, tell me how I'm searching too :D.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

101 About 100