Laura Ashley knitting bag



Half of the fabric used is Laura Ashley. The roses part. The solid 'old rose' is just a piece of cotton twill. This bag is a prototype and has an imperfection that is meant not to be there in the next bag of this type :). I have questioned myself if I should put the pockets inside or outside. They are on the inside now, in my experience this works better to prevent things falling out.


The bag has a circumference of 60 cm and a height of 30 cm. I am very aware I made this bag to my preferences, but what do other knitters expect in a knitting bag?


Oh, it is also very useful as a hat, LOL!

Comments

Myrthestiek said…
What a great bag. It is something I really like, very lovely fabric you used.

Maybe I'll put one pocket in it with a zipper or so, where I can put things so that the little DD's can't get their hands on it ;).
The bag is great!! love the pockets;)
N. Maria said…
I LOVE the bag! And, look, it doubles as a cute little hat!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

101 About 100