On the needles

Apart from the usual longies ;). This is BFL 100% wool, meant to use for a pair of socks. As the socks I made earlier with 100 % wool (different quality of BFL) are wear out already, I was anxious this would happen again with this wool. So I decided to use the wool for a scarf. I never knit scarves, because in my experience it is a bit boring.... But I saw the pattern of a Lacy Winged scarf on a page of a knitting calendar and chose to try it.
It is almost finished, though there is a full possibility I will run out of yarn before the lacy edging is completed. So... fingers crossed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
mooie kleur
alleen ik heb niet begrepen wat het wordt hihihi :):)
Myrthestiek said…
Ziet er heel mooi uit, vooral de kantrand.
Is het nu een 'platte' sjaal of in het rond?
Duim met je mee dat je het gaat redden met je wol :)
Alice said…
@ Gea: het wordt een sjaal. De kleuren zijn niet zo goed op deze foto helaas.

@ Myrthestiek: het is een platte sjaal op een rondbreinaald. Ben nu op de helft van het afkanten in lace patroon. Ik begon met 22 gram, op de helft is er 11 gram wol over. Dus het is net wel of net niet!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Swap

Yarn contest

101 About 100